Dell, EMC, Dell Technologies, Cisco,

Friday, November 10, 2017

DellEMC Isilon Scale-Out NAS Weekly Wecast And Isilon Simulator Training


@BrianSummers. Is a @DellEMC Pre-Sales engineer that focuses on #Isilon #scaleout #NAS solutions. Once a week he hosts a webcast answering the most basic questions about Isilon while also showing you how to deploy Isilon. 

"My goal with this YouTube playlist is to provide answers to the most common questions about Isilon scale-out NAS solutions. The first video on the list is a recording of my weekly webcast. This is where I lay the foundation for future video by answering the most basic questions about Isilon. In my second video I show you how to deploy the Isilon simulator. Upon watching both of these videos, you’ll be ready to join me as use the Isilon simulator to build upon the basics and explore more advanced features and use cases with future videos."

Here are the links to register for my live weekly webcast and connect with me on LinkedIn.
•             Webcast:             http://bit.ly/IsilonWeekly
•             LinkedIn:             http://bit.ly/BrianPaulSummers

Brian Summers
Dell EMC Isilon
Pre-Sales Engineer
(615) 956-2791





No comments:

Post a Comment