Dell, EMC, Dell Technologies, Cisco,

Saturday, December 23, 2017

What 28 Entrepreneurs & Marketers Are Doing Differently in 2018 (And You Should Too)

As I was heading into my second year of business in 2017, I reached out to many of my colleagues in the business and marketing worlds to get their advice on business resolutions. I then compiled them in an article here on Inc, which ended up being a big hit. So this year, I'm back at it again, sharing some new resolutions to inspire you, your team and your business for 2018. This year, some clear themes emerged around optimizing your time, putting people over profit, being more mindful, creating more content, and cutting back on screen time, among other things. Check out all 28 resolutions below!

https://www.inc.com/melanie-deziel/28-business-resolutions-to-make-for-2018.html

No comments:

Post a Comment